An anti-aging regimen is only as effective as the most telltale sign of aging. Hands are one of the first places where aging become apparent. Many clients take steps to ensure the face and neck look as youthful as possible, but veiny, wrinkled hands can make you look older than you are. If you feel insecure about your hands, or think that they betray your age, you should think about the options you have in non-surgical hand rejuvenation.
Fortunately, there are a number of effective techniques available that will rejuvenate your hands. They work by improving the texture and quality of skin while lessening the prominence of wrinkles and veins.
Skin Transformation Center, located in Orlando, FL offers non-surgical hand rejuvenation treatments that can reduce the appearance of aging hands. We look forward to discussing all the options with you. Call us or visit our website and our friendly, professional staff will be happy to assist you.
Conditions Treated by Non-surgical Hand Rejuvenation
- Unsightly tendons and veins excessively noticeable because of volume loss
- Wrinkled and thin dermal tissue
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tone
What Are Some of the Non-surgical Hand Rejuvenation Treatment Options Available?
- Dermal fillers, such as hyaluronic or polylactic acid, also add volume to make protruding bones and veins less noticeable. At Skin Transformation Center in Orlando, we offer a variety of fillers.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL), laser skin resurfacing, or chemical peels are used to address more topical skin issues. They are used to treat sun damage, skin discoloration, thin lines and wrinkles, and age spots.
- Sclerotherapy works well for treating veins.
- Skin tags or other excess skin can be removed.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today
The team at Skin Transformation Center, located in Orlando, FL, stands ready to help you lessen the factors that contribute to the appearance of aging hands. Contact us now to explore your many hand rejuvenation options and schedule a consultation.