We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all guests, the following policies are honored:
· New Patients – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reserved time. As we are a Medical Office, all guests are required to complete a confidential health questionnaire and sign treatment consent forms. If you are pregnant, please let us know this when you reserve your appointment.
· Arriving late will deprive you of valuable treatment time. To avoid delaying the next guest, your treatment will end on time and you will be responsible for the full treatment cost.
· We require 24-hr notice for canceling or rescheduling a spa service or a medical service. Giving no notice or late canceling a spa service will result in a $50 fee due before you receive your next treatment of any kind at Skin Transformation Center. Giving no notice or late canceling a medical service will result in a $100 fee due before your next treatment of any kind at Skin Transformation Center.
· All weather-related cancellations are considered “No Shows” if the office remains open and will be charged the no notice fee.
· Please respect the tranquility of all guests. Silence all cell phones and pagers prior to entering the spa.
· Gratuities are not customary for medical services performed by R.N.’s or PA’s Gratuities for spa services are optional. Gratuities may be paid to the esthetician directly in the form of cash or you can add it to a credit card.
· Return Policy: Unopened products may be returned within 10 days of purchase with receipt. Treatments, packages and gift certificates are non-refundable.
· We accept the following methods of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept checks.
· Gift Card Policy: Gift cards are available in several denominations. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or gratuities. Gift cards are null and void if 24-hour cancellation notice is not given.
- Children and Pets Policy: In order to ensure the safety of children and enjoyment of all guests, we ask that parents or guardians make other arrangements for children while they are receiving services. A signed parental consent is required for children under the age of 18 receiving any spa services. Due to the nature of our treatments, pets and children are not allowed in the treatment rooms. Clients arriving with children and pets will be rescheduled and charged the late rescheduling fee.
- All prices subject to change.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of these policies.
- Personal Belongings: Please leave all jewelry and valuable items at home. The Skin Transformation Center is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.