Are you struggling with unsightly cellulite? You are not alone. 80% of women, over age 20, develop cellulite at some point in their lives. Many accept it stoically as a rite of passage while others use anything and everything to try and reduce the dimpled, cottage cheese appearance on their thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach and waist areas
Some women regularly rub creams into their skin in an effort to eliminate it once and for all. Some diet endlessly. Some exercise without fail, or a combination of all three, but the cellulite remains. It doesn’t matter if you are overweight, underweight or the right weight, cellulite does not discriminate and can still make an appearance on your body.
What can women do to effectively reduce the appearance of cellulite?
A new procedure, VelaShape III, has garnered great reviews and impressive results for combating cellulite. Women love the treatment because:
- It is non-invasive, non-surgical and FDA approved.
- It is safe.
- It is painless and feels like a warm, deep tissue massage.
- There is no down-time. Do the procedure and go right back to work or any other activity.
- It is state-of-the-art technology, using infrared laser
- They get an added bonus of an improved body as it contours, shapes and slenderizes after four or five sessions.
What’s not to love?
Ellie Mirali, MPAS, PAC is a board certified Physician Assistant and Orlando’s leading laser specialist/owner of Breeze Laser Center. Services include cellulite reduction using VelaShape III, laser hair removal, laser hair growth, acne treatment, tattoo removal, Botox and filler injections, spider vein removal, skin care, resurfacing, tightening and more. Schedule an appointment today 1 407-370-9142 or visit www.breezelasercenter.com. Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/breezelasercenter