If you need to shave, pluck or wax frequently to have smooth skin, especially during the summer months, you may be thinking about a better solution. Laser hair removal could be that solution because it permanently reduces unwanted hair just about anywhere on your body. You can say goodbye to the mess and expense of shaving and waxing and enjoy smoother legs, underarms and more for months or, in some cases, more than a year. Before making a decision, it may be helpful to consider these five reasons to get laser hair removal.
• Smooth skin with no in-between stubble. Shaving when you have stubble can cause razor burn and nicks. Shaving when the weather is cold can also cause problems. With laser hair removal, your skin looks good no matter what the weather is like. You do not have to worry about shaving before a special occasion or a spontaneous trip to the beach because your skin looks clear and smooth all the time.
• No more ingrown hairs that may cause irritating red bumps. Laser hair removal destroys the hair follicle so it cannot grow hair again. Even if some hair does grow back, it will be pale and weak and you can have a touch-up treatment. This means your skin never feels rough.
• When you consider all the years you will need to shave or wax, the cost adds up. You may be buying shaving cream, razors, wax or salon treatments and antiseptic cream and bandages. With laser hair removal, you never again have to worry about purchasing shaving supplies or paying for salon waxing bills.
• When you do not have to worry about the unsightly hair on your back, chest, bikini line or underarms, you may feel a sense of freedom that gives your self-confidence a boost. The troublesome hairs on your upper lip or chin may be gone forever.
• Laser hair removal is quick and has no recovery time. You may be able to have a treatment during your lunch hour. Our state-of-the-art laser can treat large areas such as the back in as little as 30 minutes. The laser is very precise and can remove just one hair at a time, or it can be set to remove a larger area.
We recommend that you avoid waxing and depilatory creams because these things affect the follicle. Shaving is alright because it does not affect the follicle. If you spend too much time and money removing unwanted hair on your body, then laser hair removal may be your best option.
During a consultation with our specialist, you can learn how to get the best results from laser hair removal at Breeze Laser Center. We are pleased to provide clients in Orlando with a wide range of aesthetic services, including laser hair removal, personalized for each and every client. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and find out if this treatment is right for you!